All our teaching vacancies are advertised on http://www.edgazette.govt.nz/ as well as on this website
SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS:
Starting end of January 2018; 32.5 hours per week; term time only
Applicants are required to possess:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· A sound knowledge of the sport and recreation industry
· A strong ability to create community networks
· An ability to motivate and have empathy with volunteers
· A passion for developing quality opportunities for community sport
· A high level of leadership and motivation
· A proven track record of performance
Apply with 3 referees that can be contacted to: Cindy Hall, email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 1st December 2017 at 4.00pm.
Please click here to view the job description
Sport Codes - Vacant positions are available for the following:
If you're interested in any of these coaching roles, please contact Fuamai Taumoli on firstname.lastname@example.org. Coaching staff must have full licence and undergo a Police Vet: